SCARCROFT PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk Gina Carter, 3 Keswick Grange, East Keswick, Leeds, LS17 9BX
Tel: 07419 730422
for the meeting of the Council to be held in the Village Hall on Monday 15.10.18 at 8.00pm.
- PUBLIC REPRESENTATIONS
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND CONSIDERATION OF DISPENSATIONS
- POLICE – For information -To consider reports
- TO CONSIDER APPROVAL of MINUTES of the MEETING held on Monday 22.214.171.124 at 8.00pm – Enclosure
To note applications to the Planning Authority, and agree any comments to be submitted from the Parish Council-
- 18/06210/TR Remove the category 'U' trees as highlighted in the attached survey.
Trees include T4, T7, T8, T9, T10 and T13. The trees have been highlighted for removal due to their structural condition. Replacement planting has been specified in the attached planting scheme.
- ORGANISATIONAL MATTERS
- To consider report from playground inspector and ongoing playground maintenance
- To consider a response to consultation on draft Shadwell Neighbourhood Development Plan
- To consider Christmas Tree lighting ceremony
- To consider report from drainage consultant – sent separately
- To consider accounts presented
- To note receipts
- To note balances
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Monday 19.11.18 at 8.00pm
Gina P Carter
Clerk to Scarcroft Parish Council