Scarcroft Parish Council has submitted the Scarcroft Neighbourhood Final Draft Plan Proposal to Leeds City Council for independent examination. Under para 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, the Council is publicising the plan proposal and seeking comments from those who live, work or carry out business in the Scarcroft Neighbourhood Area and any consultation body referred to in the submitted consultation statement. The consultation runs from Monday 4th June to Monday 16th July 2018 (closing at 5pm).
The submission documents that can be
NDP submission documents on the left.
- Scarcroft Neighbourhood Final Draft Plan Proposal
- Scarcroft Consultation Statement 2018
- Scarcroft Basic Conditions Statement (explains how the plan proposal meets the requirements of the 1990 Act
- Scarcroft Neighbourhood Plan SEA-HRA Screening Report
- App A Scarcroft Plan V1 2016 consultation draft
- App B Consultation Analysis Oct 2016
- App C Scarcroft Survey
- App D NDP Pre-submission draft plan July 2017
- App E NDP Reg 14 stakeholders survey feedback
- App F NDP Reg 14 Residents’ survey summary
- Map identifying the Scarcroft Neighbourhood Area
Paper copies can also be inspected at the following locations:
- Leeds City Council, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8BB (Mon, Fri 09.30 – 17.00, Tues, Weds, Thurs 08.30 – 17.00)
- Wetherby Library, 17 Westgate, Wetherby, LS22 6LL (Mon 10.00 – 17.00, Tues 09.00 – 19.00, Weds, Thurs, Fri 9.00 – 17.00, Sat 10.00 – 16.00)
- Scarcroft Village Hall, Wetherby Road, Scarcroft – when open
- Leeds City Council website: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/your-council/planning/neighbourhood-planning
How to make representations
If you would like to make a representation on this Neighbourhood Plan, then please send your representation to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Neighbourhood Planning, Policy and Plans Group, Planning Services, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8BB. Please ensure your representation is submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 16th July 2018.
Any representations may include a request to be notified regarding Leeds City Council’s decision under Regulation 19 (Decision on a plan proposal) to make the submitted neighbourhood development plan for Scarcroft.
Scarcroft Parish Council are pleased to acknowledge the support received from Locality and the Community Development Foundation towards the costs of preparing their Neighbourhood Development Plan